1Seven adults and five juveniles were arrested for shoplifting at Southridge Mall, 5300 S. 76th St., between June 28 and July 5.
2A woman was arrested for battery and disorderly conduct after she assaulted another woman at The Children's Place in Southridge Mall, 5300 S. 76th St., at 6:50 p.m. July 2. The victim was treated for a facial injury by emergency personnel but did not go to the hospital. Police took the victim into custody on a Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office warrant.
3A juvenile was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia after a resident called police to report three suspicious people sitting inside a yellow tube slide at a playground in the 6800 block of Greenway at 3:35 p.m. June 28.
4A man was arrested for possession of marijuana during a traffic stop at Grange Avenue and 68th Street at 7:20 p.m. June 29.
· Officers responding with Greendale Fire Department rescue workers after a caller reported a possible heroin overdose arrested a male for possession of heroin and drug paraphernalia about 4:15 p.m. July 4. The location where this incident occurred was redacted by police.
5Graffiti was spray-painted on three stores on the east side of Village Center, 5623 Broad St., between June 7 and June 14.
6A male subject was arrested and cited for disorderly conduct after he caused a disturbance in front of Walmart, 5301 S. 76th St., and then fled northbound on South 76th Street in a gray Infiniti at 10:05 a.m. June 29.
7A man was arrested for carrying a concealed weapon in the 8200 block of West Grange Avenue at 10:25 p.m. June 30.
8A female subject was arrested for unlawful use of a telephone at the Greendale Police Department, 5911 W. Grange Ave., at 10:35 p.m. July 1. The suspect was arrested after she continued to send harassing, threatening text messages to another female after police ordered her to stop all contact with her on May 1.
9A woman was arrested for underage drinking in the 5600 block of Broad Street at 11:35 p.m. July 4.
· Greendale police responded to one domestic violence call and assisted with one rescue call between June 28 and July 5.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield Central hosts a Buzz-A-Thon
- Whitnall School District’s woodland could get natural boost: Forest designation opens grant possibility for educational purposes
- Whitnall three-term incumbent won't seek re-election (1)
- News & Notes: Dec. 5
- Police Report: Dec. 3
- Hales Corners taxes to increase slightly
- Police Report: Nov. 26
- Ice rink a reality in Hales Corners
- Rodriguez wins District 21 election (1)
- Skowronski to face Hermes in District 82 battle