1A backpack containing a wallet, keys, $10, a credit card and a Social Security card was stolen off a chair in the gym while the owner was playing basketball at Hales Corners Lutheran School, 12300 W. Janesville Road, April 8. The car keys were found in the parking lot.
2A man stole two televisions at Kmart, 5600 S. 108th St., at 8:10 p.m. April 11. The man, described as a 6-foot-tall, 150-pound black man about 25 to 30 years old who used a motorized scooter to shop, drove off in a tan Suburban.
3The driver of a white car left without paying for $6 worth of gas at Marathon, 5511 S. 108th St., about 6 p.m. April 13.
4A 19-year-old East Troy man was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia during a traffic stop at 108th Street and Edgerton Avenue at 11:55 p.m. April 14.
5A 29-year-old Burlington man was arrested for drunken driving at 108th Street and Edgerton Avenue at 12:50 a.m. April 13. His blood-alcohol content was 0.16.
6A vehicle's window was shattered while it was parked in the 10100 block of West Forest Home Avenue prior to 5 p.m. April 14.
7A 21-year-old Eau Claire man was arrested for carrying a concealed weapon after police found a pellet gun in the center console of his car during his arrest for driving with a revoked license at Janesville Road and 108th Street at 12:25 a.m. April 9. He also was taken into custody on three warrants for driving with a revoked license and drunken driving, second offense.
8The Hales Corners Fire Department and police responded to a home in the 5300 block of South 116th Street after receiving a report that one of the residents was unresponsive and another was awake but feeling dizzy at 8:42 a.m. April 14. Both residents were evacuated and We Energies responded to shut down the gas due to high carbon monoxide levels in the home. One of the residents was taken to the hospital for treatment.
Hales Corners police assisted with four rescue calls and one fire call between April 8 and April 14.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hales Corners Police Report: Aug. 21, 2014 issue
- Hales Corners Police Report: Aug. 14, 2014 issue
- Hales Corners Police Report: Aug. 7, 2014 issue
- Police Report: July 31, 2014 issue
- Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- Hales Corners Police Report: July 17, 2014 issue
- Hales Corners Police Report: July 10, 2014 issue
- Hales Corners Police Report: July 3, 2014 issue
- Hales Corners Police Report: June 26, 2014 issue
- Hales Corners Police Report: June 19, 2014
- Hales Corners Police Report: June 12
- Hales Corners Police Report: June 5, 2014
- Hales Corners Police Report: May 27
- Hales Corners Police Report: May 20
- Hales Corners Police Report: May 28
- Hales Corners Police Report: May 13
- Hales Corners Police Report: May 6
- Police Report: April 29
- Police Report: April 22
- Police Report: April 15