Greendale - The Joint Finance Committee will hold a hearing on Governor Walker's proposed biennial state budget Thursday.
The hearing will be held from 10 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. in the Greendale High School Auditorium at 6801 Southway.
Panels will be organized for the hearing so groups can testify together about specific topics, including education, transportation, employment and health care.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hales Corners Library seeking donations for new Lego Club
- Hales Corners police report: Dec. 3, 2015 issue
- Plans for Alyson Dudek ice skating center move forward with donation
- Hales Corners adopts tight 2016 budget of $8.15 million
- Hales Corners police report: Nov. 26, 2015 issue
- Hales Corners Chamber of Commerce to host social on Nov. 24
- Hales Corners police report: Nov. 19, 2015 issue
- Hales Corners 2016 proposed budget sees 'nominal increase'
- Legacy Spa & Salon to host networking event on Nov. 7 in Hales Corners
- Homeless sex offender may be in Hales Corners area