Greendale - The Joint Finance Committee will hold a hearing on Governor Walker's proposed biennial state budget Thursday.
The hearing will be held from 10 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. in the Greendale High School Auditorium at 6801 Southway.
Panels will be organized for the hearing so groups can testify together about specific topics, including education, transportation, employment and health care.
- Hales Corners police report: April 28, 2016 issue
- Rooftop patio added to proposed expansion of the Bosch
- Pen and ink drawings going on display in May at Boerner Botanical Gardens
- Festival Foods reveals detailed plans for former Kmart site on Highway 100 in Hales Corners (4)
- Greenfield News and Notes: April 21
- Hales Corners police report: April 21, 2016 issue
- Hales Corners Chamber of Commerce holding annual banquet April 28
- Bosch gets ready to make its move (4)
- Hales Corners deputy fire chief nominated for award
- Hales Corners police report: April 14, 2016 issue