Oak Creek - A 23-year-old Milwaukee man is facing felony charges after he had sex with a 15-year-old Oak Creek girl he met through an online social networking site in October.
Matthew Elmore was charged Saturday in Milwaukee County Circuit Court with two counts of second-degree sexual assault of a child and one count of possessing child pornography.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
Elmore was arrested Feb. 12 after receiving a call from the girl's mother Feb. 10 reporting her daughter had had sexual intercourse with a man she met on the website MeetMe.com in October. The mother told police the two conversed for several months before they engaged in sex on two occasions in mid-January.
Elmore's next court appearance is scheduled for March 4, for a scheduling conference.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hales Corners police report: Aug. 27, 2015 issue
- Hales Corners bed-and-breakfast gets back on its feet with new owners
- Hales Corners police report: Aug. 20, 2015 issue
- July 28 spill is being called one of the largest in Hales Corner history
- Hales Corners police report: Aug. 13, 2015 issue
- Hales Corners police report: Aug. 6, 2015 issue
- Hales Corners residents could feel heavier tax burden
- Development talks come to a halt in Hales Corners
- Groundbreaking for ice skating facility at Hales Corners Park
- Hales Corners police report: July 30, 2015 issue