A customer's dissatisfaction with her donut order prompted a call to police in Hales Corners last week.
According to the Hales Corners police report:
The woman called police because she was unhappy with the amount of sprinkles on the donuts she bought at Honey Dip Donuts, 5158 S. 108th St., shortly after 1 a.m. Sept. 6.
The woman also complained that she was given a dirty donut box. An officer responded and peace was restored.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hales Corners police report: July 2, 2015 issue
- New, accessible features at Boerner Botanical Gardens open July 28
- Coordinated care makes Hales Corners girl's difficult life more liveable
- Hales Corners police report: June 25, 2015 issue
- Redevelopment talks continue on former Hales Corners Kmart site
- Hales Corners police report: June 18, 2015 issue
- Hales Corners Elementary named 'School of Merit'
- Floats needed for Hales Corners' July Fourth parade
- Hwy 100 reconstruction in Hales Corners moves forward
- Hales Corners police report: June 11, 2015 issue