A customer's dissatisfaction with her donut order prompted a call to police in Hales Corners last week.
According to the Hales Corners police report:
The woman called police because she was unhappy with the amount of sprinkles on the donuts she bought at Honey Dip Donuts, 5158 S. 108th St., shortly after 1 a.m. Sept. 6.
The woman also complained that she was given a dirty donut box. An officer responded and peace was restored.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Friends group plans for sand volleyball court at Hales Corners park
- Hales Corners police report: May 21, 2015 issue
- Free concerts offered all summer at Boerner in Hales Corners
- Noah Weckwirth: Milwaukee Road making a stop at Elm Grove library
- Two Village of Hales Corners police officers promoted
- Hales Corners police report: May 14, 2015 issue
- Winter's not through with us yet
- Hales Corners looks at developing former Kmart site
- CMH featured in list of Top Health Systems
- Hales Corners police report: May 7, 2015 issue