A customer's dissatisfaction with her donut order prompted a call to police in Hales Corners last week.
According to the Hales Corners police report:
The woman called police because she was unhappy with the amount of sprinkles on the donuts she bought at Honey Dip Donuts, 5158 S. 108th St., shortly after 1 a.m. Sept. 6.
The woman also complained that she was given a dirty donut box. An officer responded and peace was restored.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hales Corners police report: April 16, 2015 issue
- Hales Corners Library hosts free drawing program for children
- Tornado watch in effect
- New book says it all about Hales Corners
- Hales Corners police report: April 9, 2015 issue
- Hales Corners police report: April 2, 2015 issue
- Hales Corners Library's used book sale begins April 17
- With video tour, photos: Whitnall nears $29.4 million facilities referendum (2)
- Wheelchair basketball team heading to Nationals
- Hales Corners police report: March 26, 2015 issue