A customer's dissatisfaction with her donut order prompted a call to police in Hales Corners last week.
According to the Hales Corners police report:
The woman called police because she was unhappy with the amount of sprinkles on the donuts she bought at Honey Dip Donuts, 5158 S. 108th St., shortly after 1 a.m. Sept. 6.
The woman also complained that she was given a dirty donut box. An officer responded and peace was restored.
- Cabernet at Cabin has historical, but modern, purpose in Hales Corners
- Hales Corners police report: June 2, 2016 issue
- Friends of Hales Corners Park and Pool Road Rally fundraiser being held June 4
- Hales Corners Youth Music Theatre presenting The Sound of Music
- Hales Corners police report: May 26, 2016 issue
- Festival Foods proposal advances in Hales Corners with panel's support
- Boerner Botanical Gardens hosting Herb Fair May 28
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Crash closes portion of Highway 100 in Hales Corners May 18
- Jetz Mart car theft attempts in Hales Corners prompt police warning