A 37-year-old Franklin man was transported to the hospital with head injuries after he fell off a moped while kicking down garbage cans near South 35th Street and West Woodward Drive shortly after 10 p.m. July 25.
According to Franklin police:
The man was driving his moped westbound on Woodward Drive. When he attempted to kick over some garbage cans at the end of a driveway in the 3400 block of West Woodward Drive, he lost control of his moped and fell, striking his head on the pavement.
The man was awake and bleeding from the head when emergency medical personnel arrived at the scene. He was taken to the hospital, where he later underwent surgery for bleeding on the brain.
Although his medical status was unknown at the time of the report, he was expected to survive.
- Sue Haislmaier's watercolor paintings on display at botanical gardens
- Traveling Beer Gardens coming to Hales Corners Park
- Youth soccer program at Hales Corners Library July 28
- Children's musician Duke Otherwise to perform at Hales Corners Library
- Emmanuel Church will hold car show at Augustfest event
- Hales Corners police report: July 21, 2016 issue
- Board moves Hwy 100 corridor project, Festival Foods forward
- Innovative Health & Fitness raises record amount for GAB
- Animals to visit Hales Corners Library for "Ms. Kim's Amazing Animals"
- Free cartoon drawing class at Hales Corners Library