The Hales Corners McDonald's, 6000 S. 108th St., will open its doors again at midnight June 29 with a grand re-opening to celebrate its new, contemporary look. The first 50 people through the doors will receive a punch card for 52 free medium Extra Value Meals.
The redesign is part of a nationwide effort to modernize the fast food chain, a company news release states.
From the outside, customers will notice a new entryway and a double-lane drive-thru. Inside, the renovation includes an improved ambience due to comfortable lighting levels and new fixtures, and modern booths, chairs, high-seated community tables and lounge-style seating.
Continuing the celebration, the first 200 customers after 11 a.m. will receive a free liter bottle of Coke with the purchase of any regular Extra Value Meal.
Visit www.mcwisconsin.com/852 for details.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hales Corners vies for fruity trees through Victory Garden Initiative
- Hales Corners police report: Feb. 4, 2016 issue
- Video: Bucks' Rim Rockers rock Whitnall HS
- Hales Corners police report: Jan. 28, 2016 issue
- Festival Foods looks to build at old Kmart location along Highway 100 (11)
- Hales Corners raises alcohol license quota a second time (1)
- Hales Corners police report: Jan. 21, 2016 issue
- Hales Corners police report: Jan. 14, 2016 issue
- Village officials hope to change road name in 2016
- Rosecrance opens outpatient clinic in Hales Corners