A purse was taken from a vehicle in the parking lot at Gold's Gym, 5319 S. 108th St., between 8:40 a.m. and 9:40 a.m. March 13. A window was smashed out to gain entry to the vehicle.
A 59-year-old Muskego woman was arrested for drunken driving on West Janesville Road and South Kurtz Road at 8:50 p.m. March 17. Her blood-alcohol content was 0.16.
Two people were transported to the hospital with minor injuries and one person was injured but refused transport after a five-car, chain-reaction accident in the 5500 block of South 108th Street at 6 p.m. March 14. A driver who is believed to have caused the accident is being investigated for driving while impaired.
A 70-year-old New Berlin man was transported to Froedtert Hospital with minor injuries after his bicycle hit a curb in the 10900 block of West Janesville Road at 5:30 p.m. March 15.
Two unidentified males attempted to take two cartons of Newport cigarettes at Dad's Tobacco, 5307 S. 108th St., at 2:30 p.m. March 14. They left when an employee stated she was going to call police.
A 21-year-old Hales Corners man was arrested for providing alcohol to minors in the 11100 block of Godsell Avenue at 1:10 a.m. March 15. A 17-year-old girl and a 19-year-old girl, both of Milwaukee, a 17-year-old Milwaukee boy and a 16-year-old Greenfield boy were also cited for underage drinking at the same location.
Two 20-year-old Franklin women were arrested for underage drinking at McDonald's, 6000 S. 108th St., at 2:15 a.m. March 15. An employee called police to report an intoxicated driver in the drive-thru lane.
An unidentified male complained about women using the men's bathroom at Finn McGuire's, 5171 S. 108th St., at 10:40 p.m. March 17.
A 30-year-old Greenfield man was arrested for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest at Finn McGuire's, 5171 S. 108th St., after fighting with security guards at 12:10 a.m. March 18. After an officer on patrol entered the lot and identified himself as a police officer, the man swore at the officer and refused to follow police orders to get on the ground. The officer deployed his Taser twice before the man could be subdued, and was still fighting while being held to the ground.
Hales Corners police assisted with three rescue calls between March 12 and March 18.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hales Corners Police Report: Aug. 28, 2014 issue
- Hales Corners Police Report: Aug. 21, 2014 issue
- Hales Corners Police Report: Aug. 14, 2014 issue
- Hales Corners Police Report: Aug. 7, 2014 issue
- Police Report: July 31, 2014 issue
- Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- Hales Corners Police Report: July 17, 2014 issue
- Hales Corners Police Report: July 10, 2014 issue
- Hales Corners Police Report: July 3, 2014 issue
- Hales Corners Police Report: June 26, 2014 issue
- Hales Corners Police Report: June 19, 2014
- Hales Corners Police Report: June 12
- Hales Corners Police Report: June 5, 2014
- Hales Corners Police Report: May 27
- Hales Corners Police Report: May 20
- Hales Corners Police Report: May 28
- Hales Corners Police Report: May 13
- Hales Corners Police Report: May 6
- Police Report: April 29
- Police Report: April 22