The sledding hill and warming house at Whitnall Park will be open today from 3 to 8 p.m.
The warming house will be open from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday and 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday. The park is at 6751 S. 92nd St. in Hales Corners.
Groomed cross-county ski trails at Whitnall and Brown Deer Parks are open.
Cross-country ski rental on the weekends at Whitnall Park is $25 per day and $30 for 24 hours.
Those looking for less strenuous activity can take a dog sled ride, which are being offered Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Whitnall Park clubhouse.
Call (414) 967-9677 for more information on dog-sleg rids and general snow conditions.
Visit countyparks.com for general park information or call the park hotline at (414) 257-5100.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hales Corners vies for fruity trees through Victory Garden Initiative
- Hales Corners police report: Feb. 4, 2016 issue
- Video: Bucks' Rim Rockers rock Whitnall HS
- Hales Corners police report: Jan. 28, 2016 issue
- Festival Foods looks to build at old Kmart location along Highway 100 (11)
- Hales Corners raises alcohol license quota a second time (1)
- Hales Corners police report: Jan. 21, 2016 issue
- Hales Corners police report: Jan. 14, 2016 issue
- Village officials hope to change road name in 2016
- Rosecrance opens outpatient clinic in Hales Corners