The sledding hill and warming house at Whitnall Park will be open today from 3 to 8 p.m.
The warming house will be open from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday and 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday. The park is at 6751 S. 92nd St. in Hales Corners.
Groomed cross-county ski trails at Whitnall and Brown Deer Parks are open.
Cross-country ski rental on the weekends at Whitnall Park is $25 per day and $30 for 24 hours.
Those looking for less strenuous activity can take a dog sled ride, which are being offered Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Whitnall Park clubhouse.
Call (414) 967-9677 for more information on dog-sleg rids and general snow conditions.
Visit countyparks.com for general park information or call the park hotline at (414) 257-5100.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hales Corners Police Report: Oct. 30, 2014
- Man arrested for facilitating a sex crime with 13-year-old girl in Hales Corners
- New path enhances a walk through Boerner's gardens in Hales Corners
- Hales Corners police report: Oct. 23, 2014 issue
- Village Board requests Hales Corners Wading Pool remains open in 2015
- Ritzman Appliance has found its highway to 'heaven' in Hales Corners
- Hales Corners Police Report: Oct. 16, 2014 issue
- Man charged for facilitating a sex crime with 13-year-old girl in Hales Corners
- Hales Corners wades deeper into county's politics on pool budget (1)
- Hales Corners Police Report: Oct. 9, 2014 issue