A workshop to help those 65 and older prevent falls is accepting its final participants, according to the city's Health Department.
Stepping On, a program in partnership with the Medical College of Wisconsin, begins Sept. 29. The two-hour class will be held weekly for seven weeks at City Hall.
A one-time $10 registration fee includes an adjustable ankle weight exercise manual and a light snack at each session.
To register, call 414-768-6539.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- For what it's worth, antique author offers antique insights in advance of Hales Corners visit
- Hales Corners police report: Feb. 26, 2015, issue
- 'Spite Fences' author to visit Whitnall Middle School students
- Hales Corners police report: Feb. 19, 2015, issue
- Boerner Botanical Gardens to host winter bird arboretum walk
- Sessions offered to public on Whitnall School District referendum questions
- Hales Corners police report: Feb. 12, 2015, issue
- Whitnall School District earns subsidy to pay for global exam
- Hales Corners adopts new radio system that offers 'peace of mind'
- Historical Society debuts newest Hales Corners history book