A workshop to help those 65 and older prevent falls is accepting its final participants, according to the city's Health Department.
Stepping On, a program in partnership with the Medical College of Wisconsin, begins Sept. 29. The two-hour class will be held weekly for seven weeks at City Hall.
A one-time $10 registration fee includes an adjustable ankle weight exercise manual and a light snack at each session.
To register, call 414-768-6539.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Public hearing for new TIF district
- Hales Corners police report: July 23, 2015 issue
- West Edgerton Avenue reconstruction project plan moves forward
- Tax rate could increase in Hales Corners with the drop in assessed value
- Robots and drones at Hales Corners Library
- Hales Corners police report: July 16, 2015 issue
- Tax rate increase in Hales Corners after assessed value drops (1)
- 'Voracious' beetle now threatens Hales Corners' ash trees
- Edgerton Avenue reconstruction project in the works
- Hales Corners police report: July 2, 2015 issue