A workshop to help those 65 and older prevent falls is accepting its final participants, according to the city's Health Department.
Stepping On, a program in partnership with the Medical College of Wisconsin, begins Sept. 29. The two-hour class will be held weekly for seven weeks at City Hall.
A one-time $10 registration fee includes an adjustable ankle weight exercise manual and a light snack at each session.
To register, call 414-768-6539.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hales Corners police report: Dec. 18, 2014 issue
- New fixes, expanded collection slated for Hales Corners Public Library
- Pawn shop ordinance would help Hales Corners Police Department identify sale of stolen goods
- Hales Corners police report: Dec. 11, 2014 issue
- Select Hales Corners Library services on hold during carpet project
- Tailgate 'n skate with Santa in Hales Corners
- English language learners and special education students thrive in one mixed Whitnall classroom
- Hales Corners police report: Dec. 4, 2014 issue
- Zoo Interchange traffic work update
- New fire department staffing increases Hales Corners tax rate