Franklin - Chiropractic Care Center, as part of its eighth straight year as a partner in the Condella's Coats for Kids campaign - is asking parents to donate winter outerwear that no longer fit their children.
The slightly used coats will be cleaned and distributed by the Salvation Army.
Donations are being accepted through October 15 at the Center, Highway 100 and Loomis Road.
- Sola Salons holding grand opening May 9 in Hales Corners
- Hales Corners police report: May 5, 2016 issue
- Hales Corners police report: April 28, 2016 issue
- Rooftop patio added to proposed expansion of the Bosch
- Pen and ink drawings going on display in May at Boerner Botanical Gardens
- Festival Foods reveals detailed plans for former Kmart site on Highway 100 in Hales Corners (4)
- Greenfield News and Notes: April 21
- Hales Corners police report: April 21, 2016 issue
- Hales Corners Chamber of Commerce holding annual banquet April 28
- Bosch gets ready to make its move (4)