Franklin - Chiropractic Care Center, as part of its eighth straight year as a partner in the Condella's Coats for Kids campaign - is asking parents to donate winter outerwear that no longer fit their children.
The slightly used coats will be cleaned and distributed by the Salvation Army.
Donations are being accepted through October 15 at the Center, Highway 100 and Loomis Road.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: April 24
- Police Report: April 22
- Hales Corners named Tree City USA
- Murals created from colorful bottle caps at Edgerton Elementary
- News & Notes: April 17
- Whitnall approves coaching program
- Police Report: April 15
- Whitnall's production of 'Grease' nominated for 24 Tommy Awards
- Hales Corners will try to spruce up vacant lots