The Greendale Fire Department collected $8,906 during the July 15-16 Fill-the-Boot fundraiser at 76th Street and Grange Avenue.
The annual Fill-the-Boot campaign supports Muscular Dystrophy Association, funding services for children and young adults such as support groups, clinic visits, summer camp, and wheelchair purchases and repairs.
Last year, Wisconsin firefighters raised $600,000 for MDA.
- Hales Corners police report: May 26, 2016 issue
- Festival Foods proposal advances in Hales Corners with panel's support
- Boerner Botanical Gardens hosting Herb Fair May 28
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Crash closes portion of Highway 100 in Hales Corners May 18
- Jetz Mart car theft attempts in Hales Corners prompt police warning
- Hales Corners temporarily limits boat access to Kelly Lake
- Hales Corners police report: May 19, 2016 issue
- Help clean up Hales Corners May 14
- Know Your Muslim Neighbors event being held at Hales Corners Library May 14