The Greendale Fire Department collected $8,906 during the July 15-16 Fill-the-Boot fundraiser at 76th Street and Grange Avenue.
The annual Fill-the-Boot campaign supports Muscular Dystrophy Association, funding services for children and young adults such as support groups, clinic visits, summer camp, and wheelchair purchases and repairs.
Last year, Wisconsin firefighters raised $600,000 for MDA.
- Hales Corners police report: April 28, 2016 issue
- Rooftop patio added to proposed expansion of the Bosch
- Pen and ink drawings going on display in May at Boerner Botanical Gardens
- Festival Foods reveals detailed plans for former Kmart site on Highway 100 in Hales Corners (4)
- Greenfield News and Notes: April 21
- Hales Corners police report: April 21, 2016 issue
- Hales Corners Chamber of Commerce holding annual banquet April 28
- Bosch gets ready to make its move (4)
- Hales Corners deputy fire chief nominated for award
- Hales Corners police report: April 14, 2016 issue