The Hales Corners Police and Fire Commission is pleased to announce the appointment of the new Police Chief.
Lieutenant Eric R. Cera, of the Hales Corners Police Department, has been promoted to the position of Chief of Police.
Eric has been a member of our Department since October of 1997. Eric brings a diverse background of experience having worked for other protective service agencies, namely: the Milwaukee Police Department, the Town of Lisbon Police Department, and the Sussex Fire Department.
A native of neighboring Greendale, Eric graduated from Greendale High School.He completed his AAS Degree in Police Science at Milwaukee Area Technical College, and his BAS Degree in Administration of Justice from Marian University.Eric also is a graduate of the Northwestern University Center for Public Safety’s School of Police Staff and Command.
Beyond work Eric is a husband of 13 years to Jennifer and a proud father of three children, Kyle, Ian, and Olivia.
As his vision and goals align with the Commission’s, we are confident that the appointment of Chief Cera will continue the tradition of providing our Community sensible, effective, and professional Police Services.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Alyson Dudek of Hales Corners will compete on 'The Amazing Race' with boyfriend
- Hales Corners police report: Jan. 29, 2015, issue
- Mia Famiglia bringing Sicilian cooking to downtown Waukesha
- Owners are reportedly closing Mia Famiglia in Hales Corners to a open new restaurant in Waukesha
- Alyson Dudek of Hales Corners will compete on "The Amazing Race" with boyfriend
- New Baptist church to use Hales Corners Village Hall for weekly service
- Hales Corners police report: Jan. 22, 2015 issue
- Whitnall ready to go for $29.4 million facilities referendums
- Village of Hales Corners may eliminate retired health benefits for new hires
- Hales Corners police report: Jan. 15, 2015 issue