Driver with suspended license stopped twice in 20 minutes
Apparently, some motorists don't learn quickly. A Muskego woman was caught driving while her license was suspended twice within about 20 minutes March 1.
According to Hales Corners police reports:
The 28-year-old Muskego woman was pulled over and cited for driving after her license was suspended in the 10800 block of West Grange Avenue at 1:40 a.m. March 1. Her car was parked legally and the woman was warned not to drive after she was cited.
At 1:57 a.m., the woman was again pulled over at South Grange Avenue and South 104th Street after she was seen driving the car despite police warnings. After receiving her second citation, her car was impounded.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hales Corners vies for fruity trees through Victory Garden Initiative
- Hales Corners police report: Feb. 4, 2016 issue
- Video: Bucks' Rim Rockers rock Whitnall HS
- Hales Corners police report: Jan. 28, 2016 issue
- Festival Foods looks to build at old Kmart location along Highway 100 (11)
- Hales Corners raises alcohol license quota a second time (1)
- Hales Corners police report: Jan. 21, 2016 issue
- Hales Corners police report: Jan. 14, 2016 issue
- Village officials hope to change road name in 2016
- Rosecrance opens outpatient clinic in Hales Corners