Driver with suspended license stopped twice in 20 minutes
Apparently, some motorists don't learn quickly. A Muskego woman was caught driving while her license was suspended twice within about 20 minutes March 1.
According to Hales Corners police reports:
The 28-year-old Muskego woman was pulled over and cited for driving after her license was suspended in the 10800 block of West Grange Avenue at 1:40 a.m. March 1. Her car was parked legally and the woman was warned not to drive after she was cited.
At 1:57 a.m., the woman was again pulled over at South Grange Avenue and South 104th Street after she was seen driving the car despite police warnings. After receiving her second citation, her car was impounded.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- With video tour, photos: Whitnall nears $29.4 million facilities referendum
- Wheelchair basketball team heading to Nationals
- Hales Corners police report: March 26, 2015 issue
- Hales Corners police report: March 19, 2015 issue
- Eagle scout candidate improves Hales Corners pool house lockers, benches
- Taxpayer federation to fight against $22 million Whitnall referendum
- Hales Corners police report: March 12, 2015 issue
- Temporary ice rink in Hales Corners will close after this weekend
- Additional sessions on $29.4 million Whitnall school referendum set
- Hales Corners police report: March 5, 2015 issue