Driver with suspended license stopped twice in 20 minutes
Apparently, some motorists don't learn quickly. A Muskego woman was caught driving while her license was suspended twice within about 20 minutes March 1.
According to Hales Corners police reports:
The 28-year-old Muskego woman was pulled over and cited for driving after her license was suspended in the 10800 block of West Grange Avenue at 1:40 a.m. March 1. Her car was parked legally and the woman was warned not to drive after she was cited.
At 1:57 a.m., the woman was again pulled over at South Grange Avenue and South 104th Street after she was seen driving the car despite police warnings. After receiving her second citation, her car was impounded.
- Free Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra concert at Boerner Botanical Gardens
- Wounded Warrior now "The Chowventor" (1)
- Sandra Kulik to proceed Mike Weber as Hales Corners' Administrator
- Hales Corners Library to host puppet show for summer reading program
- Watercolor paintings of nature on display at Botanical Gardens
- Hales Corners Board selects new administrator
- Rolling road forces bumpy review in Hales Corners
- Hales Corners Chamber of Commerce social to focus on "Millennial Mind"
- Hales Corners police report: June 23, 2016 issue
- Bethseda Thrift Shop hosts fashion show, helps those with disabilities