Franklin police are investigating the theft of more than $10,000 worth of power equipment stolen from 12 tree maintenance trucks Labor Day weekend.
The trucks, owned by Asplundh Tree Export Co., were parked at Andy's, 5120 W. Ryan Road, between 10:30 p.m. Sept. 1 and 10 a.m. Sept. 3. Someone pried open the locked tool compartments on all 12 vehicles.
Sixteen chainsaws, two hydraulic stick saws and $900 worth of climbing equipment were taken.
The trucks sustained more than $10,000 in damage.
Anyone with information about the crime is asked to call the Franklin Police Department at (414) 425-2522.
- Sola Salons holding grand opening May 9 in Hales Corners
- Hales Corners police report: May 5, 2016 issue
- Hales Corners police report: April 28, 2016 issue
- Rooftop patio added to proposed expansion of the Bosch
- Pen and ink drawings going on display in May at Boerner Botanical Gardens
- Festival Foods reveals detailed plans for former Kmart site on Highway 100 in Hales Corners (4)
- Greenfield News and Notes: April 21
- Hales Corners police report: April 21, 2016 issue
- Hales Corners Chamber of Commerce holding annual banquet April 28
- Bosch gets ready to make its move (4)