· The following students made the fall semester dean's list at the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh: from Greendale — Megan Esau, Kendal Fragosso, Nicolas Jensen and Nathaniel Volz; from Hales Corners — Eric Ratkowski; from Franklin — Matthew Arend, Jessica Hauke, Brooke Heale, Monique Jamrose, Melanie Lepkowski, Rebbeca Mussatti, Joel Rathmann, Ryan Rayeske, Jessica Sauer, Matthew Schauer and Gabrhael Walman; and from Oak Creek — Nicole Klase, Megan Kosciesza, Michael Mandujano, Bradley Ploch, Kelsey Sageser, Tyler Schoemann, Barbara Truszynski and Chloe Williamson.
· The following students made the fall semester honor's roll at the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh: from Franklin — Amanda Burch, Trina Do, Christina Eckes, Traa Haase, Jocelyn Hart, Daniel Kingstad, John Labisch, Gregary Rand, Kimberly Schwarzkopf, Tricia Slottke, Kaitlyn St. Onge, Taylor Wenzel and Alexa Wright; from Hales Corners — John Caron,Trenton Coleman and Taylor Peck; from Greendale — Tyler Dworak, Ruth Jensen, Karalen Senft, Jordan Stachowski and Andrew Thompson; and from Oak Creek —Tea Abazi, Matthew Cheaney, Crystal Knuth, Kaitlin Koepsel, Aleksandra Kubas, Abigail Marsh, Katherine O'Connell, Lisa Schanning, Breanna Simmons, Kellie Truszynski and Derrick Ziegler.
· The following students made the fall semester honor's list at the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay: from Franklin — Crystal Remsza and Lynsi Shadd; from Greendale — Mitchell Sabez; and from Oak Creek — Megahn Daily, Benjamin Heicher, Tyler Hittman, Defrim Ramushevski and Melissa Zabkowicz.
·Kyle Emina of Oak Creek earned a bachelor's degree in music industry at the University of Southern California in December. He was a dean's scholarship recipient.
· The following graduates earned bachelor's degrees, or other degrees as noted, at Carroll University in Waukesha: from Oak Creek — Leah Jankowski, master's of education, Patricia Menz, education, and Chelsea Prawdzik, education; from Hales Corners — Kelly Menden, education, magna cum laude, and Ashley Nechy, education, magna cum laude; and from Greendale — Jennifer Giemza, master's of business administration.
·Sara Ryan of Hales Corners made the fall semester dean's list at the University of Wisconsin-Parkside.
·Grace Houriet of Hales Corners earned a bachelor's degree in criminal justice at Northern Michigan University in Marquette, Mich.
·Rachel Kornhoff of Hales Corners, special education, and Samuel Wanta of Oak Creek, information systems, earned bachelor's degrees at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Celebrations: June 5, 2014
- Celebrations: April 24
- Celebrations: April 8
- Celebrations: March 13
- Celebrations: March 6
- Celebrations: Feb. 20
- Celebrations: Jan. 30
- Celebrations: Jan. 23
- Celebrations: Jan. 16
- Celebrations: Jan. 2
- Celebrations: Dec. 26
- Celebrations: Dec. 5
- Celebrations: Nov. 28
- Celebrations: Nov. 21
- Celebrations: Oct. 31
- Celebrations: Oct. 24
- Celebrations: Oct. 17
- Celebrations: Sept. 24
- Celebrations: Sept. 17
- Celebrations: Sept. 5