· The following students made the fall semester dean's list at St. Norbert College in De Pere: from Franklin — Ashley Heard; from Greendale — Katie Pisarek, Rachel Schulteis, Megan Steiner and Matthew Wanezek; from Hales Corners — Danielle Perszyk; and from Oak Creek — Evan Johnson and Mathias Rekowski.
·The following students were named to the fall semester dean's list at Iowa State University in Ames, Iowa: from Franklin, Sophie Marie Finerty; and from Oak Creek, Elizabeth Kraidich and Amy Lea Lewison.
·Kimberly Schwarzkopf of Franklin received the Student Leadership award at the Dec. 14, 2013, commencement ceremony at the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh. Schwarzkopf was one of six graduates selected for this award. Selection criteria included a minimum 3.0 grade-point average and involvement in at least five campus or community activities. Schwarzkopf was co-president of the Pre-Medical Society and president of the Golden Key International Honor Society. She also volunteered for the Science Outreach Program, surgical room set-up at Mercy Medical Center, St. Francis Community clinic, a nursing home organizing resident activities, Habitat for Humanity and Hands on Oshkosh.
· The following graduates earned bachelor's degrees at the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point in December: from Franklin — Matthew Schramm, resource management-law enforcement; from Greendale — Megan Briskie, interpersonal and organizational communication, cum laude, and Travis Kahl, water resources, summa cum laude; and from Oak Creek — Jordan Imoehl, psychology.
·Zachary Thiemer of Franklin was named to the fall semester dean's list at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater.
· The following students made the fall semester dean's list at the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse: from Franklin — Lindsey Adamczyk, Kelly Beall, Vincent Bialk, Olyvia Gentz, Alexander Hardy, John Jablonowski, Elizabeth Katschke, Kathleen Katschke, Taylor Kruczynski, Brandi Russell-Berg, Kristen Schmalfeldt, Christine Stein, Ashley Stender, Riley Stone, Rachael Tubbs and Liza Wilimitis; from Greendale — Michael Scheidt and Lauren Strommen; from Hales Corners — Samantha Cowman, Danika Johnson, Emily Mixon, Marissa Riordan and Joseph Schloegl; and from Oak Creek — Sarah Evans, Harrison Jackson, Rachel Medenwaldt, Dale Murawsky, Chelsea Prater, Jacob Voss and Kyle Zawacki.
·The following students made the fall semester dean's list at the University of Wisconsin-Madison: from Franklin — Derek Adam, Jehad Al-Ramahi, Kelsey Alt, Amelia Bitant, Brittany Bruening, Kevin Clark, Collin Dean, Matthew Dean, Taylor Dei, Jessica Demotto, Jacob Fleming, Lindsay Fons, Steven Fons, Michael Fortman, George Giannaras, Steven Gock, Lorelei Grabowski, Nikolai Grabowski, Katelyn Heimbruch, Michael Hoefs, Brittany Hozeska, Ryan Johnson, Emily Junger, Qateeb Khan, Zachary Konz, Brian Kreckel, Nicholas Kriesel, Laura Laidlaw, Chelsea Lodge, Kathryn Losiniecki, Danielle Mabrey, Lauren Mather, Megann Mussatti, Megan Newsom, Michael Ozburn, Kirsten Pelkey, Lauren Peretz, Colleen Perez, Kyle Piscitello, Nicole Rohde, Katelyn Salzburger, Adam Schepker, Yuka Shiotani, Daniel Simmons, Mitchell Srnec, Katelyn Thomas, Kelly Urbanek, Evan Watters, Christina Wavrunek, Michael Wohkittel, Nicholas Wohkittel and Jessica Zeman; from Greendale — Erin Connell, James Gordon, Evan Goyette, Joseph Grabowski, Brady Hennessy, Marisa Irwin, Matthew Jungers, Kristin Ksobiech, Mara Kuzmanovic, Nicole Long, Tessa Maglio, Emma Markert, Shawn Markham, Neil Mitchell, Kennedy Ringelberg, Brooke Robinette, Ashley Schwebe, Kaitlyn Shaughnessy, Jacob Sisler, Tammy Tian and Vincent Yaccarino; from Hales Corners — Allison Barnhart, Sarah Bochat, Alexandra Devine, Ian Dupont, Nathan Dupont, Stefan Gudry, Jess Higgins, Sara Lawton, Lydia Pincsak, Stephanie Rawson, Maria Schlecht and Shannon Touhey; and from Oak Creek — Kailynn Archambeau, Scott Butzer, Brittany Cobb, Lindsey Dailey, Rachel Dietsche, Heather Ehnert, Matthew From, Therese Gedemer, Cassandra Grant, Troy Henkel, Victor Larrea-Buege, Amanda Leighton, Megan Long, Mariah Marino, Matthew Neil, Ha Nguyen, Lindsay Perry, Colin Philos, Nicholas Quartemont, Scott Rosandich, Christopher Ross, Zachary Sageser, Bibek Sandhu, Amy Seymour, Leah Shapiro, Riley Shelton and Jiemei Zhang.s
· The following graduates earned bachelor's degrees, or other degrees as noted, from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee in December: from Franklin — Suleman Afzal, letters, Farah Alvi, letters, Scott Buechs, education, Brianna Lee Burns, letters, Kyle Danowski, letters, Gilbert Daranikone, information studies, Yuvika Dhawan, master's of letters, Erik Feller, engineering, Matthew Hendricks, health sciences, Kaitlyn Johns, letters, Wendy Kujawa, letters, Kyle Larscheidt, letters, Shannon Marble, letters, Tricia McCuen, information studies, Marcus McDade, engineering, Andrew Miller, business, Megan Ann Mittelstadt, health sciences, Nickolas Mueller, global studies interdisciplinary, Alyssa Murray, education, Nicholas Niemczyk, business, Nicholas Nowak, engineering, Karanbir Randhawa, letters, Samuel Rothering, health sciences, Kimberly Scott, master's of social work, Ravinder Singh, business, Douglas Smith Jr., social welfare, Karin Stefancic Sr., nursing, Rachel Rae Tripi, letters, Rosemarie Vugrinec-Daleiden, nursing, Paul Yakich, letters, Stephanie Zajdel, nursing, Scott Zarling, letters; from Greendale — Brittney Anderson, letters, Jared Bierbach, letters, Rebecca Ceel, letters, Allison Drilling, education, Kathryn Ehlinger, business, Brandon Henry, business, Christopher Kubczak, information studies, Mary Lange, master's of education, Velinka Medic, master's health sciences, Sean Murphy, business, Matthew Petri, letters, and Mark Proffitt, doctorate of philosophy; from Hales Corners — Karla Gonzalez, social welfare, Jeannine Lemley, nursing and Scott Pavlichek, engineering; and from Oak Creek — Fadi Al-Khatib, engineering, Marissa Bittner, business, Andrew Dowling, architecture & urban planning, Ashley Christina Emond, letters, Amanda Gerber, social welfare, Ravi Ghosh, engineering, Casandra Goodman, business, Berat Islami, business, Janet Kaeding, education, Ananta Kothapalli, master's of engineering, Eric Kukowski, social welfare, Kong Meng Lo, nursing, Brad Losiniecki, business, Katherine Lubbert, business, Hannah Mann, letters, Jessica Muchka, business, Farrah Nazar, business, Zachary Olsen, letters, Laura Ann Rickey, nursing, Priyam Nitin Shah, fine arts, Tiffany Sullivan, fine arts, and Rajiek Wilson, nursing.
·Crystal Apfel of Oak Creek was named to the fall semester dean's list at Ellsworth Community College in Iowa Falls, Iowa.
·Kimberly Gehrig of Franklin and Mitchell Sabez of Greendale were inducted into the Phi Kappa Phi national honor society at the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay in November.
·William Ross Trudell of Greendale was named to the fall semester honor's list at Valley City State University in Valley City, N.D.
Got some good news to share? We want to hear all about it. Send your announcements to Celebrations/NOW Newspapers, 1741 Dolphin Drive, Suite A, Waukesha 53186; or to email@example.com.
- Celebrations: June 5, 2014
- Celebrations: April 24
- Celebrations: April 8
- Celebrations: March 17
- Celebrations: March 13
- Celebrations: March 6
- Celebrations: Feb. 20
- Celebrations: Jan. 23
- Celebrations: Jan. 16
- Celebrations: Jan. 2
- Celebrations: Dec. 26
- Celebrations: Dec. 5
- Celebrations: Nov. 28
- Celebrations: Nov. 21
- Celebrations: Oct. 31
- Celebrations: Oct. 24
- Celebrations: Oct. 17
- Celebrations: Sept. 24
- Celebrations: Sept. 17
- Celebrations: Sept. 5