Kevin Fischer is a veteran broadcaster, the recipient of over 150 major journalism awards from the Milwaukee Press Club, the Wisconsin Associated Press, the Northwest Broadcast News Association, the Wisconsin Bar Association, and others. He has been seen and heard on Milwaukee TV and radio stations for over three decades. A longtime aide to state Senate Republicans in the Wisconsin Legislature, Kevin can be seen offering his views on the news on the public affairs program, "InterCHANGE," on Milwaukee Public Television Channel 10, and heard filling in on Newstalk 1130 WISN. He lives with his wife, Jennifer, and their lovely baby daughter, Kyla Audrey, in Franklin.
2) The baby later dies. 4) The killer posted bond and high-tailed it to
There are plenty.
1) Man beats 2-month old son into a coma.
3) The killer was originally charged with child abuse.
2) The baby later dies.
4) The killer posted bond and high-tailed it to
5) At the killer's sentencing hearing, the baby’s mother says, “"I know deep in my soul that he didn't do it.” Well then, who did, Mrs. Brainiac?
6) The killer’s father asked for lenience.
7) The killer’s sister asked for lenience.
8) The killer’s father asked the judge to let his son come home.
9) When the baby was three weeks old, the baby suffered a fractured leg while in The Father of the Year’s care.
10) The father at sentencing said about his infant son, "I love him to death." I guess he did.
And the biggest outrage….
11) Despite killing his two-month old infant, the father was only sentenced to 10 years, 9 months.
A horribly lenient ruling by the judge does nothing to send the proper message to a certain faction of society that this kind of violent, criminal behavior will not be tolerated.