Kevin Fischer is a veteran broadcaster, the recipient of over 150 major journalism awards from the Milwaukee Press Club, the Wisconsin Associated Press, the Northwest Broadcast News Association, the Wisconsin Bar Association, and others. He has been seen and heard on Milwaukee TV and radio stations for over three decades. A longtime aide to state Senate Republicans in the Wisconsin Legislature, Kevin can be seen offering his views on the news on the public affairs program, "InterCHANGE," on Milwaukee Public Television Channel 10, and heard filling in on Newstalk 1130 WISN. He lives with his wife, Jennifer, and their lovely young daughter, Kyla Audrey, in Franklin.
Here are my most popular blogs from last week, Sunday - Saturday:
1) Culinary no-no #351
2) Photos of the Week (10/20/13)
3) The latest from Rehorst: A very special announcement!
4) Why I don't like the running clock rule in high school football (It's not what you think)
5) The latest pro-life news (10/21/13)
6) About those music videos of today...
7) OK, someone had to raise the question
8) “I often wonder why the Lord gave me such an opportunity to audition for Elvis"
9) At This Just In, we love Palermo's
10) Goodnight everyone, and have a spooktacular weekend!