Kevin Fischer is a veteran broadcaster, the recipient of over 150 major journalism awards from the Milwaukee Press Club, the Wisconsin Associated Press, the Northwest Broadcast News Association, the Wisconsin Bar Association, and others. He has been seen and heard on Milwaukee TV and radio stations for over three decades. A longtime aide to state Senate Republicans in the Wisconsin Legislature, Kevin can be seen offering his views on the news on the public affairs program, "InterCHANGE," on Milwaukee Public Television Channel 10, and heard filling in on Newstalk 1130 WISN. He lives with his wife, Jennifer, and their lovely baby daughter, Kyla Audrey, in Franklin.
1) Yellow markers sit next to evidence, including a gas mask, as police investigate the scene outside the Century Aurora movie theater in
2) Firefighters stand outside the apartment complex where suspect James Eagan Holmes lived in
3) Tom Sullivan embraces family members on July 20 while searching frantically for his son Alex, who was celebrating his 27th birthday at the movie theater. Photo: Barry Gutierrez / AP
4) In this photo taken with a fisheye lens, people watch villain Bane on the screen during the midnight premiere of "The Dark Knight Rises" inside the Liberty Science Center IMAX theater Friday, July 20, 2012, in Jersey City, N.J. A gunman in a gas mask barged into a crowded Denver-area theater during a midnight premiere of the Batman movie on Friday, July 20, 2012, hurled a gas canister and then opened fire, killing 12 people and injuring at least 50 others in one of the deadliest mass shootings in recent
5) Corn plants dry in a drought-stricken farm field on July 17, 2012 near
6) Boats sit on the dry, cracked bottom in a dry cove at Morse Reservoir in
7) A dead fish lies in Mitchell Lake in the Ballard Wildlife Management Area near Barlow, Ky., as lack a of rain and excessive heat deplete oxygen from the water Wednesday, July 18, 2012. (AP Photo/Stephen Lance Dennee)
8) Golfers look for a ball in the bed of a dried up pond next to the fairway on No. 7 during the Junior City Golf Tournament Tuesday, July 17, 2012, at Lafayette Golf Course in
9) When a heat wave hits
10) Incoming Wisconsin Senate President Fred Risser, D-Madison, right, is congratulated by outgoing Senate President Mike Ellis, R-Neenah, after Risser assumed the seat during a swearing-in ceremony at the Wisconsin State Capitol in Madison, Wis. Tuesday, July 17, 2012. Democrats elected Risser as president of the state Senate after taking majority control following a victory in a recall election. John Lehman's victory in
11) Makayla Fideler, 11, of West Bend looks over her shoulder as she prepares to call another registered voter at the Republican Headquarters in downtown West Bend, Wis. , on Wednesday afternoon July 18, 2012. The Young Republicans made calls to 'swing voters" to gather information for the upcoming election between President Barack Obama and Mit Romney this November. Photo: AP
12) Tea Party supporters attend a ''Patriots in the Park'' rally while waiting to hear Sarah Palin, former Governor of Alaska and 2008 Republican Vice Presidential candidate, speak at the Wayne County Fairgrounds July 14, 2012 in Belleville, Michigan. The event was sponsored by Americans for Prosperity:
13) Maricopa County Sheriff's Cold Case Posse Lead Investigator Mike Zullo announces Tuesday, July 17, 2012, in Phoenix that President Obama's birth certificate, as presented by the White House in April 2011, is a forgery based on an investigation by the Sheriff's office. Photo: AP
14) Patient Tim Gordon, who lives in Wise, Va., and who is patient number 1117 out of 1,500 for the day, catches a nap in the trunk of his car as he waits to get into the non-profit Remote Area Medical (RAM) clinic held at the county fairgrounds, July 20, in Wise, Va. Over 3000 patients will be seen on the multi-day event by the largest free health clinic in the
15) Kim Ranck touches the arm on the Joe Paterno statue as she walks away in tears Wednesday, July 18, 2012. Ranck, a 2006
16) Habiba Abubakar of Nigeria, right, talks with psychologist and faculty member Yaron Prywes while attending the "Common Bond" summer camp in Newbury, Mass., on July 18, 2012. Teens from across the world who lost loved ones due to terrorism gathered for the 10 day camp to share their feelings, insights and a chance to be the world's next generation of international peacemakers. Abubakar lost her father during the Jos religious riots in 2010. Photo: Charles Krupa / AP
17) Nasa Indians drag off a soldier in Toribio, southern
18) A member of the Legislative Council Leung Kwok-hung, also known as Long Hair, center, throws an effigy of the head of Chief Executive Leung Chun-ying to Leung during the first question-and-answer session in Hong Kong Monday, July 16, 2012. Leung become a target for
19) NASA astronaut Joe Acaba captured this photo of the southern lights in a dazzling aurora display on July 14-15, 2012, during an uptick in solar activity.
20) The Space Shuttle Enterprise is seen at a press preview of the
21) A motor tricycle loaded with recyclable plastic bottles drives along a street in Taiyuan, Shanxi province, China on July 18, 2012.
22) Indian villagers stand near a group of centipedes at Lavad village, about 35 kilometers from
23) Patrick Karabaranga, a warden at the
24) The Olympic spirit is up and running at London Zoo on Thursday, as Bob the owl, takes on a 100 cm - yes - 100 cm sprint. Bob was participating in the zoo's daily Animal Athletes in Action and showing off his unique running technique. The six inch tall owl works daily to beat his personal best time. Photo: EPA
25) Elise Costa holds a 21-pound-lobster that was caught off the coast of
26) People walk by an Olympic mascot, painted in the likeness of a member of Parliament, across the River Thames from Parliament on Saturday, July 21, 2012, in
27) Over 300 teams and 5,000 players competed in the annual Swamp Soccer Championships in
28) Participants of the Miss World Next Top Model 2012 beauty pageant perform during the contest in Beirut, Lebanon, late Sunday, July 15, 2012. Thirty-eight models gathered from all over the world to compete in the biggest international event to be held in
29) A combination photo shows Belgium's Queen Paola, left, trying to help King Albert II to remove his sword which was caught in a drain grate outside the Saint-Gudule cathedral before a religious service (Te Deum) in Brussels, Belgium, July 21.
30) US President Barack Obama greets 11-year-old Haley Klepper during a ceremony honoring the 2012 NCAA Women's College Basketball Champion Baylor Bears in the East Room of the White House in Washington, DC, July 18, 2012. The team's so-called biggest fan, Klepper, who suffers from a rare Mitochondrial disease, attends all the team's games and has a reserved spot in the locker room. The Baylor Lady Bears became the first NCAA basketball team to complete a 40-0 season by defeating Notre Dame 80-61 in the NCAA women's championship. Photos: Getty Images.
32) Orlando Duque of Colombia dives 95 feet off a rock monolith during the first round of the Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series at Islet Vila Franca do Campo in
33) A photo of a gun-wielding, bikini-clad woman standing on a crowded Tel Aviv beach has become an Internet sensation, with thousands of viewers curious about whether the brunette beauty is part of
34) Oak Creek players race onto the field in celebration as Hayden Krimmer slides across home plate to score the winning run in the state summer baseball final against Germantown. Oak Creek won, 5-4. Krimmer scored on a hit by Riley Shelton, which capped Oak Creek's rally from a four-run deficit. Franklin had won the two previous championships. Photo: Peter Zuzga