Kevin Fischer is a veteran broadcaster, the recipient of over 150 major journalism awards from the Milwaukee Press Club, the Wisconsin Associated Press, the Northwest Broadcast News Association, the Wisconsin Bar Association, and others. He has been seen and heard on Milwaukee TV and radio stations for over three decades. A longtime aide to state Senate Republicans in the Wisconsin Legislature, Kevin can be seen offering his views on the news on the public affairs program, "InterCHANGE," on Milwaukee Public Television Channel 10, and heard filling in on Newstalk 1130 WISN. He lives with his wife, Jennifer, and their lovely baby daughter, Kyla Audrey, in Franklin.
This is a special edition of Culinary no-no that includes a Labor Day picnic assortment of dinner table taboos, in no particular order.
1) Retired Channel 6 anchor/reporter John Drilling is one of six Milwaukee TV veterans to enter the "
3) Take restaurant critics with a grain of salt.
4) Here's a new way to use Spam.
5) I love a good beer with a nice cigar flavor.
6) We gave our dinner guests salmonella. Should we tell them?
7) This is the future of eating? I don't think so.
8) That label? Don't trust it.
9) My prime rib has how many calories????
10) Oscar Meyer goes to court.
11) Why are restaurant websites so bad?